A fun, interactive workshop for pregnant women.
The Pee’s of Pregnancy?
- Pelvic Health – Why is pelvic health important?
- Pre/Post Natal – Understand the changes happening to your body.
- Peeing, Prolapse and Pain- Whoa!!! none of that is normal!!
- Precovery – How to get ahead and maximize your recovery.
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapy- experts in pre/postnatal rehabilitation
Through education and exercises, you will learn to mitigate the stresses of pregnancy, birthing & recovery. Specifically peeing, pooping, pain, prolapse, and poochy mommy tummy.
Great way to start the process of Matreience
(the becoming of a mother)
- You will be sent an ebook to remind you of what we talk about in the workshop, including a list of safe and effective exercises
- A small group setting, lots of interaction with the physios.
- Taught by TWO pelvic health physiotherapists ( great ratio)
- The workshop is 4 hours of jam-packed learning at a cost of $180.
- A Physiotherapy receipt can be submitted to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Certified Pelvic Health Physiotherapists
Cheryl Leia B.Sc. PT
Nicole Yeats B.Sc. PT